TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I think that your probably pushing it at 14k and 20k+
People Seeking Info

Subject I think that your probably pushing it at 14k and 20k+

Posted by diamond20601 on January 02, 2016 at 6:49 PM
  This message has been viewed 574 times.

In Reply To I would like to believe it could go for $20k+ posted by Burton(TX) on December 31, 2015 at 08:42 PM

Message Is so far out that it is comical. I will say that you have done a good job and it is a pretty nice looking Z. You would be so much better of it was any other color then the one that it is, but it is what it is.

I like pretty much all Z car colors, with that said my least favorite is the Green. I personally just past up a 95 NA in that same color for that same reason. It wasnt the cost because i could have and still can get it for the low, but I can see past the color.

My neighbors friend has a deep red slicktop with like 75mi on the odo and 60k in receipt, his has been magazine and cameo in a few shows and he is not getting offers much over 20k so he said hell might as well keep enjoying it

I believe you build what you plan on enjoying and dont build what you plan on selling. With that said is same reason why so constantly lose and other just the opposite. So I will say best of luck and if insurance is only 70 dollar a month you might want to get it appraised.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.